Matt McGee wrote a great piece on Google’s [ Not Provided ] search terms and how it’s effecting online bloggers and online businesses.
What’s also annoying is how this puts past analytics data back to square 1. How can you compare incremental increases from last year to next year when you lose such a large chunk of data?
- Transforming learning through analytics (elearnspace.org)
- Analytics: 2011 in Review and 2012 Predictions (customerthink.com)
Matt McGee - Small Business Search Marketing
- Sometimes, It’s the Little 4×6 Marketing Things That Matter
- Everything You Need to Know About SEO, You Can Learn on Twitter (Part 1)
- This Just In: “Deconstructing Pigeon” Session Added to @SMX East (Speakers Wanted)
- What I’m Looking For in My Sessions at SMX East 2014
- Flat Tires & Pouring Concrete: A Marketing Lesson for Small Businesses