Google shows it’s hand and announces that it plans on using Google+ in search results. Not a big surprise but it’s causing a bit of uproar. Twitter is not happy.
Arnie Kuenn with Vertical Measures shares a few thoughts about this here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/110566958667439985502/posts/34u49ADmDKN
I think its a mixed bag… I do appreciate the endorsements given by people in my circle’s on certain searches, but on others it is annoying and not relevant. I like knowing what Arnie says about SEO, but I may not want to know what Arnie thinks about watches… no offense Arnie. I consistently open Chrome’s incognito window to filter our the personalization of my search.
- Google ‘Search, plus Your World’: the experts’ view (econsultancy.com)
- Google Intergrates Google+ into Google Search (smtusa.com)
- Just One B2B Social Media Reason for Google Plus: Search (socialmediab2b.com)
- Google to Twitter: You Quit Us, We Didn’t Quit You (techland.time.com)
- Getting to Know Vertical Measures with Arnie and Andi Kuenn (verticalmeasures.com)